Thursday, January 19, 2012

American Idol: Season 11 Recap ☺



Hey there,


      One of my favorite shows just came back! American Idol! Season 11 just premiered Jan. 18, with Round 1 of the amazing auditions. In fact, 2 people that auditioned were from Fayetteville, where I'm from. David Leathers Jr., a senior at 71st High School has become an overnight sensation! He's notable for being a "ladies' man", and for looking like a 12 year old, but I guess when you have talent, looks don't matter. ☺
     David has also been in singing competitions, including one where he actually beat Scotty McCreery, American Idol's Season 10 winner! Phenomenal. He's definitely one to watch this season of American Idol. 
    Savannah auditions were very good, and Pittsburgh was all right, but I'm anxious for St. Louis. There is definitely some new voices and upcoming stars. 
     Returning judges are Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson, and Steven Tyler. Not the same as the original 3, but I can live with it. I definitely feel this is going to be a very intense season.
     
                                                                                - Jasmine ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment